Website Address: https://demeitm.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
When any visitor visits ITM, non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available are collected. This includes things such as your operating system type, browser type, language preference, type of computer, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. This data is collected in aggregate for the purpose of understanding how visitors interact with and use this website. From time to time, ITM may publish parts of this information in aggregate as part of reporting on trends in the usage of this website.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website:
Certain visitors to this website choose to interact in ways that require ITM to gather personal data. The amount and type of information gathered depends on the nature of the interaction. ITM may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to receive blog notifications, or submitting a contact form.
In each case, ITM collects only the information that is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. ITM does not disclose personal data other than described below. Furthermore, visitors can always refuse to supply personal information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on this website.
HOW WE USE DATA COLLECTED
ITM uses this data in order to effectively further its operating services. More specifically:
- We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience on the site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
- We use your contact information to communicate with you by responding to requests, comments and questions. We may also send you other administrative emails, messages and other communications related to any services you have purchased.
- We will use your email address to send you marketing and promotional emails when permission has been granted for that.
- We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To investigate or prevent security issues and abuse of our service.
We take security of your data very seriously. We take all reasonable action to protect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes:
- Employing secure protocol (SSL) across our entire site so that all interactions with our website are secure.
- Restricting access to personal information to ITM administrators who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Not storing sensitive data (such as credit card information) on our servers, but instead relying on trusted third parties to secure this data.
- Doing due diligence with third party providers (see Disclosure to Third Parties below) to ensure they have a secure environment.
Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, ITM cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
ITM will retain user data as spelled out here unless otherwise requested by the customer. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Aggregate data not personally identifiable is retained in logs.
- Email subscriber information is retained even after you choose to unsubscribe. Unsubscribed emails are deleted in batches roughly every 60-90 days.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
This section describes how information is disclosed to third parties.
- We never rent or sell customer information or email subscriber information to any third parties.
- Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. Additional information on the service providers used is found below.
- If required by applicable law, regulation or legal process, we may disclose information.
- If necessary to enforce security, enforce an agreement, prevent fraud or theft, we may disclose information to third parties.
- We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
- Site Ground – web hosting service
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
ITM makes use of browser cookies to perform certain functions. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system. Cookies allow us to recognize you as a user when you return to our website using the same computer and web browser.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain legal rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to information, as well as to seek to update or delete this information.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from ITM by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can out-out from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you opt out, your data is not automatically deleted and is retained for a period, according to our data retention policies.
ITM strives to keep all personal information complete, up-to-date and accurate. You or a person authorized on your behalf has the right to request changes or corrections to inaccurate or incomplete information. You may request to access, amend, update, or erase your personal information by submitting a request to email@example.com.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
ITM does not knowingly collect children’s personal information. Users under the age of 16 must ask parent or guardian permission to use this Website, request information from ITM, or purchase any resources on this Website. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the necessary steps to promptly remove such information from our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via the website or email: